1991-1996 Minsk State Linguistic University, English Language Faculty, speciality Teacher of the English and German languages
1996-present senior lecturer, Department of English for Social Sciences and Humanities, Faculty of International Relations, Belarusian State University
- 1997 participant of the British Council Summer School for teachers of the English language;
- 1999-2000 Distance Attendance Program of University of Manchester (diploma);
- 2003 teacher training course at the department of Theory and Practice of English Communication, MSLU;
- 2009 teacher training course “Intensive methods of teaching foreign languages in the context of competitive approach”, MSLU;
- 2014 teacher training course “The content and organisation of control, evaluation of activities for teachers of foreign languages in institutions of higher education”, MSLU.
- 2017 teacher training course “Interactive information technologies in the process of foreign language teaching”, MSLU.
Professionally-oriented foreign language teaching, educational research, technology-assisted teaching and learning methods
Head of English as the Second Foreign Language Section (for Linguistic and Country Studies specialization)