Natallia Barysenka-Klepach was born in Minsk. In 2009she graduated from the Belarusian State University, Faculty of International Relations, specialization ‘Management in the field of international tourism’. In 2014 Natallia Barysenka-Klepachreceived a Masters’ Degree in the field of Innovative management in tourism. Nowadays sheis a PhD student of the International Economic Relations Department of the Faculty of International Relations (BSU).
From 2009 until 2015 worked as Project manager at the Belarusian Agro- and Ecotourism Association “Country Escape”. During this period, she was involved in the following projects:
- ‘Creation of agroecotourism clusters in Belarus: innovations, integration and institutionalization as a basis for sustainable development of rural areas’,2012-2014
- ‘Improvement of qualification of lecturers of tourism disciplines in the Republic of Belarus’, 2011-2014
- ‘Sustainable development of Dribin regional community on the basis of cultural heritage’, 2013-2014
- “Leveraging Partnerships for Sustainable Development in Rural Belarus”, 2011-2012
- “AGORA 2.0 Heritage tourism for increased BSR identity”, 2009-2012
- “Community-based tourism for conservation, partnership and development of rural territories”, 2011-2012
- "Reviving culinary traditions – we are creating a common tourist product”, 2010
- "Sustainable Development of the Belarusian Polesie”, 2009
- "Sustainable development of rural tourism in Belarus: Networking and support for major actors", 2009-2011
- "Agro- and ecotourism Informational and Consulting Centre as an innovative method of entrepreneurial activity in rural areas", 2009
- EU project "Living Countryside” 2007-2009
November 2012 – March 2013 - Consultant on assessment of the legal base of agro- and ecotourism development within UNDP/USAID Project ‘Local Entrepreneurship and Economic Development’
Natallia Barysenka-Klepach is constantly improving her professional skills by participating in seminars, trainings, conferences and study-visits.
Professional interests: accessible tourism, sustainable tourism
- Borisenko, N.M., Klitsunova, V.A., «Business incubators in tourism: from international experience to our own model» / N.M. Borisenko, V.A. Klitsunova // Problems of physical culture of the population living in conditions of adverse environmental factors: materials of international scientific research. conf. (Gomel, October 8-9, 2009): Part 2. - Gomel: GSU named after F. Skorina, 2009. P. 194-197.
- Borisenko N.M, Klitsunova V.A. «Recommendations for developing greenways: teaching aids / N.M. Borisenko, V.A. Klitsunov. [et al.]. - Minsk: Kovcheg, 2010. - 128 p.
- Borisenko, N.M. Tourism product development in the sphere of agro- and ecotourism/ N.M. Borisenko // Eco- and agrotourism: perspectives on local level: materials of III International scientific conference, Baranovichi, May 18-19, 2011 / editor: V. N. Zuev[et al.]. - Baranovichi: RIO BarGU, 2011. - P.23-26.
- Borisenko, N.M. Legal problems of agro-ecotourism: an expert assessment / N.M. Borisenko // Eco-and agrotourism: development prospects in local areas: collection of scientific papers / editor: V.I. Kochurko,V.N. Zuev[et al.]. - Minsk: "Four quarters", 2013. - P.11-20.
- Klitsunova, V.A. Agroecotourism: teaching aids / V.A. Klitsunova, N.M. Borisenko, Y.I. Anoshko. - Minsk: RIPO, 2014. - 132 p.
- Borisenko, N.M, Anoshko, Y.I., Klitsunova, V.A. The development of agroecotourism in the Minsk region / N.M. Borisenko, Y.I. Anoshko, V.A. Klitsunova // Geography, No. 5 (102). - Minsk, Education and training. - 2014. - P. 39-45.
- Borisenko-Klepach, N.M. Prospects for the development of the market of barrier-free tourism in the world and the Republic of Belarus / N.M. Borisenko-Klepach // Belarus in the Modern World: Materials of the XIV International conference, October 29, 2015, editor: V.G. Shadursky[et al.]. - Minsk: BSU, 2015.
- Borisenko-Klepach, N.M. Approaches to defining the term ‘accessible tourism’. / N.M. Borisenko-Klepach // Collection of scientific articles of students, undergraduates, graduate students. Issue. 16 / edito: V.G. Shadursky. - Minsk: Four quarters, 2016. - P.279-281.
- Borisenko-Klepach, N.M. A promising model for the formation of a regional tourist product of the Belarusian Polesye / N.M. Borisenko-Klepach // Belarus in the Modern World: Materials of the XIII International Conference, dedicated to 93rd anniversary of BSU, October 30, 2014 / editor: V.G. Shadursky[et al.]. - Minsk: BSU, 2014. - P.271-272.
- Borisenko, N.M. Regional tourist product as a catalyst for socio-economic development of the regions / N.M. Borisenko // Region - 2013: the strategy of optimal distribution: the material of the science-practical conference (Kharkiv, November 7-8, 2013) / Ch. ed. V.S. Bakirov - M.: KNU named after V.N. Karazin, 2013. - P. 252 - 255.
- Cultural, Historical and Natural Heritage of Belarus: Theoretical and Practical Use in Tourism / L.M. Gaidukevich, N. Borisenko. [et al.]. - Minsk: "Four quarters", 2014. - 348 p.
- Borisenko, N.M., Klitsunova V.A. Report on Research "A" "Determining needs of training and advanced training of teachers of tourism courses in universities and colleges of the Republic of Belarus" (Agroecotourism) / N.M.Borisenko, V.A. Klitsunov. - Minsk: RIPO, 2012, P. 35-52.
- Borisenko, N.M., Klitsunova, V.A., Barinova, M.A. Green ways as an innovative tool for the development of ecotourism in Belarus / N.M. Borisenko, V.A. Klicunova, M.A. Barinova // Ecotourism in Kazakhstan: materials of the International. conf. - Karaganda, 2010.
- Borisenko, N.M., Klitsunova, V.A. Green ways of Belarus: the potential for development at the regional level (example of the pilot regions: Vileika, Zelva, Lepel, Rosson, Beloozersk, Volozhin, Rogachev, Ivanovsky, Kruglyansky) / N.M. Borisenko, V.A. Klitsunov. [et al.]. - Minsk: Thesey, 2010. - 140 p.
- Borisenko, N.M., Klitsunova, V.A. Business incubators in tourism: from international experience to our own model / N.M. Borisenko, V.A. Klitsunov. - Minsk: "Country escape" BA, 2009.
- Borisenko-Klepach, N.M. Prospects for the development of barrier-free tourism in the Republic of Belarus / N.M. Borisenko-Klepach // Belarus in the Modern World: Materials of the XV International Conference, October 27, 2016 / editor: V.G. Shadursky[et al.]. - Minsk: BSU, 2016. P.224-225.
- Borisenko-Klepach, N.M. Inclusive approaches in tourism / N.M. Borisenko-Klepach // Agroecotourism 2016: green economy and creativity: conference materials, December 21, 2016. - Minsk, 2016.
- Borisenko-Klepach, N.M. Inclusive tourism: what, how and why? / NM. Borisenko-Klepach // "Disabled People’s RightsOffice ". - Minsk, 2016.
- Borisenko-Klepach, N.M., Lazovskaya N.A., Skradal L.V., [et al.]./ Tourism and recreation for all - we promote universal accessibility. - Minsk, 2017.
- Borisenko-Klepach, N.M. Development of the categorical apparatus of inclusive tourism Borisenko-Klepach // Proceedings of the 74th scientific-practical conference of students, undergraduates and graduate students of the Faculty of International Relations of the BSU. Minsk, April 19, 2017 / editor : G. Shadursky[et al.]. - Minsk, 2017. - P.393-395.