|Graduated summa cum laude the Faculty of international relations of Belarusian State University (specialization in international law) in 2005 and completed postgraduate studies thereof in 2008. Since 2008 till 2020 – on diplomatic service at the Ministry of Foreign Affairs of the Republic of Belarus and Permanent Mission of the Republic of Belarus.
Speaks English, Spanish and French.
- Executive Course on the International Law of Cyber Operations (Vienna, 2019)
- Point of Contact Training Course on UN Security Council Resolution 1540 (2004) (Rostov-on-Don, 2018)
- 21st Summer Academy of OSCE (Vienna, 2017)
- Seminar on Treaty Law and Practice: The Work of the Treaty Section of the United Nations Office of Legal Affairs (New York, 2015)
- UNITAR Workshop on the Structure, Drafting and Adoption of UN Resolutions (New York, 2014)
- Investment Dispute Settlement Workshop (Minsk, 2012)
- Working with “Etalon” research system and other legal information resources of State legal information system of the Republic of Belarus (Minsk, 2012)
- The Law of Armed Conflict Course (Ankara, 2012)
- Workshop on Treaty Law and Practice (Minsk, 2011)
- World Trade Organization Course on Trade and Environment (online, 2011)
- United Nations International Law Seminar (Geneva, 2010)
- Arms Control Non-Proliferation Course (Oberammergau, 2010)
- International Summer School on Global Security (Moscow, 2009)
- Post-Graduate Course in International Trade and Business Law, including the Law of the European Union, the Law of the World Trade Organization and International Commercial Arbitration Law (the Hague, 2006)
Field of research — international space law, law of international treaties, law of international organizations, diplomatic and consular law.
Scientific and other activities
Philip C. Jessup International Law Moot Court Competition National Rounds volunteer judge (2012, 2013)
Member of the Belarusian Society of International Law
- Adamov I.N. The common heritage of mankind concept in international space law: current state and development prospects // Belarus in current geopolitical situation: legal, political and socioeconomic facets: works of interuniversity scientific and practical conference, Minsk, March 30, 2007 / Ministry of Interior of the Republic of Belarus, MIA Academy. – Minsk, MIA Academy of the Republic of Belarus, 2007. – PP. 14-15.
- Adamov I.N. Some issues of international legal regulation of satellite telecommunication // Belarus in modern world: Works of the VI International scientific conference, dedicated to the 86th anniversary of the Belarusian State University, Minsk, October 30, 2007 / ed. by A.V. Sharapo, V.G. Shadursky et. al. – Minsk, BSU, 2007. – PP. 99-101.
- Adamov I.N. Legal status of the geostationary orbit: problems and solutions // Journal of International Law and International Relations. – 2007. - № 1. – PP. 21-26.
- Adamov I.N. Legal issues concerning delimitation of airspace and outer space // Belarus in modern world: Works of the V International scientific conference, dedicated to the 85th anniversary of the Belarusian State University, Minsk, November 3, 2007 / ed. by A.V. Sharapo et. al. – Minsk, BSU, 2007. – PP. 108-110.
- Adamov I.N. Recent Developments in the Institutional Framework of International Cooperation in the Field of Satellite Telecommunications // Journal of International Law and International Relations. – 2008. - № 4. – PP. 18-23.
- Adamov I.N. Recent trends in international space law // Belarus in modern world: Works of the VII International scientific conference, dedicated to the 87th anniversary of the Belarusian State University, Minsk, October 30, 2008. / ed. by V.G. Shadursky et. al. – Minsk, “Tesei”, 2008. – PP. 70-71.
- Adamov I.N. International legal protection of data (information) obtained via satellite remote sensing // Pravo.by. – 2008. – № 1. – PP. 182-187.
- Adamov I.N. Progressive development of international space law // Topical issues of international public law and international private law: collection of papers. Edition 1 / ed. by E.V. Babkina, Y.A. Lepeshkov (editors-in-chief) et. al. – Minsk: BSU, 2009. – 342 pages. – PP. 5-14.
- Adamov I.N. Prospects for establishment of the World Space Organization // Journal of international law and international relations. – 2011. - № 2. – PP. 9-14.
- Adamov I.N. International Space Law / I.N. Adamov, Y.A. Lepeshkov // International Public Law. Special part: manual / Y. P. Brovka [et al.] / ed.by Y. P. Brovka [et. al]. - Minsk: Amalpheya, 2011. – 688 p. – PP. 374-411.
- Adamov I.N. The Legal Regime of International Direct Satellite Broadcasting. – 2012. - № 4. – PP. 17-23.