- Refugee Law (icluding European migration asylum Law)
- International Law Reasoning
- Diplomatic and Consular Law
- Judicial system of the European Union
- Legal protection of historical and cultural heritage: national and international aspects
- Protection of personal data in EU Law
- International Law (first semester) for the specialty 1-25 01 03 "Word Economic"
- Public Law (third semester) for the specialty 1-96 01 01 "Customs Affairs"
- International Law (seventh semester) for the specialty 1-25 01 03 "International Relations"