In 1997 graduated with honors from faculty of history (BSU). From 1997 to 2000 has been studying at postgraduate course at first in the Iinstitute of History (Belarussian Academy of science), then at the Department of International Relations of the Faculty of International Relations. In 2001, defended her PhD thesis on “The foreign political activity of BNR 1918-1920”, major - 07.00.15 «The history of international relations and foreign policy». Fluent in English.
- Passed a summer school courses of the Central European University CEU (Budapest) in 2000In 2003 was a grant-holder of the program "Social Transformations in the Borderlands (Belarus, Ukraine, Moldova)", hold by the Center for Advanced Research and Education in the Social Sciences and Humanities;
- had an internship at the University of Washington (USA, Washington, DC, Seattle) in 2006.
- Training program "Design and implementation of the credit system (ECTS) in higher education institutions: Bologna experience and Belarusian adaptive practices» (RIHS, 2016 г.)
- In 2018, got completed training under the « Active Learning and ICT-enhanced teaching M-learning gamification» program (University of Barcelona, Spain). Received a certificate that allows to train on this program for specialists with higher education.
Field of research: world history, history of state and law of Foreign Countries, PRC: State-legal Development Trends
Research and other professional activities: she has scientific publications on various issues of history and international relations. Regularly participates in various international conferences. Head of the section on "History of state and law of foreign countries" at the annual scientific conference of students, undergraduates, graduate students of FMO BSU
Regularly participates in various international conferences.
Head of the section on "History of the State and Law of Foreign Countries" at the annual scientific conference of students, master people and postgraduates at scientific-practical conference of the FIR BSU.
- Pavlova, T. Y. Towards of the Issue of the Borders of Belarus / T. Y. Pavlova // Belarusian Journal of International Law and International Relations. — 1999. — № 1. — P. 77-83.
- Pavlova, T. Y. The Origins of Diplomacy of the Belarusian People's Republic / T. Y. Pavlova // Belarusian Journal of International Law and International Relations. — 1999. — № 3. — P. 51-54.
- Pavlova, T. Y. Foreign Policy Activity and Diplomacy of the Belarusian People's Republic in 1918 / T. Y. Pavlova // Belarusian Historical Journal. — 2000. — № 1. — P. 24-28.
- Pavlova, T. Y. Main Directions of the Belarusian People's Republic Foreign Policy / T. Y. Pavlova // Bialoruskie Zeszyty Historyczne. Bialystok, 2001. — P. 76-86.
- Pavlova, T. Y. China's Legislation in the Field of Intellectual Property Protection / T. Y. Pavlova // Belarus in Modern World: materials of VII International Scientific Conference, dedicated to the 87th Anniversary of Belarusian State University Creation, Minsk, October 30, 2008 / editorial board: V. G. Shadurski [and oth.]. - Minsk: Tesey, 2008. - P. 89-90.
- Pavlova, T. Y. Legislation Advancement and China's Efforts in the Field of Intellecual Property Protection / T. Y. Pavlova // Current Issues of International Public and International Private Law: scientific collection. Ed. 1. - 2009. - P. 112-123.